Think Pink







Thursday, June 25, 2009

San Francisco Trip

A few months ago, I was invited to speak to the employees of Genomic Health in Redwood City, CA, near San Francisco. This is a great company that performs tests on breast cancer patients to help oncologists and patients make informed treatment decisions. Each year, they select a "patient ambassador" and this year it was me! I invited the most special girls in my life to share this experience with me- my daughter Melanie, my mom, Marcela, my sister, Chari, and my niece Natalie. We spent 2 days in Redwood City, and 2 in San Francisco.
Here's a link to the company website. They were kind enough to include my story in their patient profile section.

http://www.mytreatmentdecision.com/220-patient-profiles.aspx

Here is a link to some pictures of our San Francisco trip:
http://photos1.walmart.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=503149003/a=6915148_6915148/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog and campaign! Congrats on your speaking engagement in SF! You looked very nice in the booklet Mark showed me.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have a wonderful husband, Mark. We'll celebrate our 27th anniversary in July, 2009. I also have two amazing children - Melanie & Ryan.