Think Pink







Saturday, June 13, 2009

60 miles - 3 days - 1 Cause














Melanie is training
for the Dallas 3 Day Walk
in November. She works out
with a personal trainer 3-4 days/week, along with walking/running with either Mark or her 3 Day teammate, Taylor. They have done several 10-mile walks, and one 16 mile walk! That one took 5 hours. I'm so proud of her!! I've been working with a trainer as well, but I won't ready for the 3 Day this year. Maybe in 2010! We've also started the fundraising for this event. She hand painted wine and martini glasses and I decorated glass bottles (pictured above) Fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have a wonderful husband, Mark. We'll celebrate our 27th anniversary in July, 2009. I also have two amazing children - Melanie & Ryan.